Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Another Successful NaNo

Another successful attempt at National Novel Writing Month. This time I wrote about my adventures along the Appalachian Trail. I hope to edit this and add in some pictures. I was a little worried near the end, I had run out of trail days but I still had words left. This was a departure from my first year participating when I ran out of words, but still had story left. I ended up finishing the story the following year. I did find out that once again the people who run National Novel Writing Month have managed to get a deal again to allow last year's winners to get a free printing of their novel. I am going to have to go back through it and trim a little bit of the fluff, but it will be so cool to have a novel sitting on my shelf with my name on it.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home