Friday, September 26, 2008

Chimo

My dad went to Africa on some contract work and finally decided to start up a blog. Now if only I could get my brother and mother to start one. My father certain has an wry sense of humour especially on life. On his travels around Africa, he is always quick to point out how much fun he is having but careful to mention that the company is paying him to do this. My brother has a similar sense of humour, I think his blog would be hilarious to read. My mom makes jewelry and likes to review movies, I think a blog would help her get more exposure on her jewelry and likely she could even link it to an Etsy site and do internet sales too. At the very least, I would like to read her views on movies they have seen as I don't have as much time to watch movies as I used to. I have to choose wisely now.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home