Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Queen of Candesce

I found out the other day that the second book in the Virga series I was reading is about to hit book stores. It is called "Queen of Candesce", and is the sequel to "Sun of Suns" by Karl Schroeder. I have been reading some of the books recommended on BoingBoing lately and have been happy with the reading list. Not all books match my reading style, but the ones that have have been great reads. I have taken a few chances on other books I wouldn't normally read and they have also been great reads. I don't think I would have read "Devil in the White City" if it hadn't been for a review I read. I find I haven't been reading as much as I used to. I am not sure if this is because I am busy or just haven't taken the time to go to a bookstore or library. I actually have been meaning to go looking for the local library but haven't taken the time to do so yet. I received a gift card for Amazon recently and will pick up a few books, but when I finish them, I should track down the library.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home