Monday, July 16, 2007

Stargate addiction

So there I sat in front of the computer most of the weekend watching more episodes of Stargate. I really don't have a problem doing this but I keep feeling like I could be doing something more productive. I am completely addicted again and watching them back to back has been great. I also have a tendancy to do this with books. I will start reading then hours later I might put it down but this goes on for days until I finish the book. The perk to having all the episodes in one place is that there are no more 'to be continued' shows as I have the next episode. But there I sat doing nothing. So I picked up my knitting needles again and I have started making more fruit caps. I am also thinking of getting an Etsy site to sell things on and will likely open it up when I hit a critical mass of hats and other cute sellable items. I can pretty much whip out a small hat in two or three shows, which is one sitting for me. I will have to be careful to not kill my wrists as it has been a while since I last knit. I have also been doing a lot of typing and computer work at work and don't need to end up with carpal tunnel or tendonitis right now. I might make matching mittens if I feel up to it. I think I should also look into making tags to tag my products if I do end up selling them.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Sam said...

I'm not sure there's such a thing as too-much Stargate. And the hat thing could be a nice little money maker.

10:05 AM  
Blogger Canadian Loonie said...

Too much Stargate means I am not doing much else, especially cleaning.

8:21 AM  
Blogger Sam said...

Cleaning is overrated anyway. ;-)

3:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home