Friday, July 06, 2007

A Mighty Heart

The movie of the movie meetup this week was A Mighty Heart. I really didn't want to watch this movie because I wasn't interested in the subject matter, I didn't think it was a good role for Angelina Jolie and I didn't know the story it was based on. But, I wanted some company so I went to dinner with the group then caught the movie. I was disappointed in the movie mostly because the story meant nothing to me and I just couldn't get into it. It was a well done movie and Jolie was good but I just couldn't see her in the role of the wife. I would have been much happier watching Transformers or Die Hard as that seemed to be what my mood was up for, neither of which were playing at that particular theater. Another reason that contributed to my having to watch the chosen movie. It turned into a long night, the movie started quite late and it took me forever to bus home. I had also gone to a BBQ here on campus right after work then went out for supper with the meetup. I would have driven but the kayak was on the roof and I was afraid I would get any street parking if I got back so late.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home