Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Lactose experiment

I was at the doctor's office a few weeks ago complaining about a few minor symptoms. She claimed it was lactose intolerance, but I wanted a gut flora check, I thought it was Giardhia. Well after spending most of the last week away from milk and milk products, I have been doing fine, and the bug tests came back negative. So I guess I am lactose intolerant. The doctor said that sometimes something will cause temporary intolerance and it might go away on its own and to try milk again in a few months. I am hoping that is the case, because I really miss milk. I think Iwill end up going back to rice and stirfries when the weather starts cooling off again. It is just a little too hot to be spending time to cook up a pile of food. It is easier to whip up a sandwich and grab a handful of nuts and chips right now. No cook food is great and fast.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home