Sunday, January 21, 2007

Spike and Mike Twisted Animaltion Festival

I remember seeing one of their festivals a few years ago and remember liking it. Unfortunately, this year I really didn't enjoy it that much. The animated shorts just didn't have much substance and several of them were just plain dumb. At least one had me scratching my head in confusion and still others made me wonder why I was stil watching. I am sure the bathroom had better content on the walls than some of the shorts had. I did have high hopes for Happy Tree Friends which I have seen before but even that seemed to let me down. Maybe you really need to be in the mood (or drunk) to really appreciate the shorts that they had lined up. I apparently was not in either mood and therefore did not enjoy myself.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home