Sunday, January 07, 2007

Night at the Museum

I had every intention of watching another movie but after the walk down to the theater and arriving late for that movie, I decided to catch this one instead. I was really not sure what to expect when walking into this movie. From the previews, I gathered that the museum exhibits come to life every night but other than that, there really didn't seem to be any point to the movie. And boy was I surprised. There was a story line to the movie and while a little simple, ended up being very appealing and made for a good movie experience. I was not disappointed after watching this movie. There was enough humour to appeal to both the adult and the kid in me which made for a good night. Too bad the rain couldn't have held out a little longer.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home