Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Farmers Market

I finally made it to the Harvard Farmers Market. After about 3-4 weeks of trying. I couldn't go last week because I worked late, didn't go the week before because it was really very hot and I think I talked myself out of it the week before that. In the end, it really wasn't worth the trouble. Maybe if I really like tomatoes it would be worth it but I don't. I did pick-up some corn on the cob, a cuke and a zucchini. I haven't had a good zucchini in a long time and the ones at the store don't look very good. I picked up a few other items at the grocery store when I got back to the apartment so I will be having some nice stirfry's soon. I also have a nice short grain brown rice to try out.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sam said...

Fresh produce is realy the only way to go to eat vegetables. The stuff that is sold in stores is sprayed with who know what and comes from who knows where and travels who knows how far to make it to your table. If people don't have the luxury to grow their own vegetables, farmer's markest are the next best thing.

6:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home