Saturday, July 29, 2006

Singelringen


I just bought myself a Singelringen. I like the idea behind this. It is a ring for single people to advertise their single status, and to meet up with other single people. It appears to be popular in Europe but I don't know if it is here. Although they claim that the community is growing and spreading across various countries, I seem to get the feeling it is either geeks who troll the web (guess this is me) or people who like hype, like stars. Mostly it is a really nice looking ring so I figured why not give it a try. I am single after all. I think that the more people who get the word out, then the more people will be aware of the rings and maybe more people will be wearing them. Now that would be nice. In the mean time it is just a nice ring.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home