Wednesday, August 16, 2006

A Canadian Night

I went out last night to meet up with a group of fellow Canadians. It was a little worrying to be there at the appointed time and no one was there. I started to wonder if it had been cancelled or moved. People did start to show up shortly thereafter so that was nice. There ended up being a very large group of people with lots of first timers. We met at John Harvard's pub so I got to try out a new restaurant too. It was really nice to talk to a group of people who could all pronounce Toronto correctly and could sympathize with how bad the Coke is in the States. Quite a few of the people were in the science field in some way. I had a great time and it is too bad that the organizer is heading back to Canada. I hope someone takes over.

Not to revisit this topic too many times but the restaurant offered a black bean veggie burger. Mmm, wonder how the body takes to that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home