Thursday, June 01, 2006

It's getting hot Hot HOT!!!

It was crazy hot today. Or at least it was when I left work today. I left early as I did end up working quite late yesterday. So I managed to get the last of the car stuff done, I just have to fax in the paper work first thing tomorrow. I also, finally got the correct replacement mirror yesterday and installed that right away. It was both easy and hard. Hard in that I could not pull the inner door panel off, but easy once I accepted the limited space and worked around it.

Looks like the heat is bearking with some thunder and lightening. I have most of the windows in the apartment open right now which means a mad dash around it to close all the wind facing windows if the diluge follows. I think the poor cat is also really hot. I have not had a chance to get him shaved yet. I will have to call around to see if I can locate a place that is reasonably priced and nearby.

Tomorrow I have to get up bright and early to run over to the doctors office before work. I went to see the doctor awhile ago about my knees and they wanted some x-rays taken. And I have not made it over to get them done, so tomorrow I head over. I also did something to the roof of my mouth and it hurts. It has been hurting for the past few days and I suspect that it may be infected. I think I something I ate jabbed me hard in the roof of my mouth and punctured the skin. I found my small hiking mirror, which I never actually used, ever, and that fit in mouth well enough for me to see that my mouth is not doing well. I will try to get someone to see that too while I am over at the medical center. It is actually hard to eat and I never realized how often I have to press my tongue against the roof of my mouth until it hurt. It seems you have to press your tongue to the roof of your mouth to swallow, or at least I do. I was waiting for it to get better on its own but I guess I will have to be a little more pro-active. I really am quite lazy at heart.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home