Monday, May 15, 2006

Rain, rain go away...

It has been raining for the last week. And I am not talking about off and on, but solid rain with no stopping. It has also been quite heavy for most of the last few days, rarely tapering off into mist. Today seems to be a misting day and it looks like rain is forecasted for tomorrow too. There are flood warnings in effect and some towns have flooded. There was a picture on teh front of the Metro paper of a man fishing in the middle of the street out in Peabody.

Of course, this would be a perfect time to be testing the rain coat I am waiting to receive. I didn't get it until today and tomorrow will likely be the last of the rain for the rest of the summer, knowing my luck. Just like the Yaktrax I was supposed to be testing but ran out of snow for.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home