Saturday, August 06, 2005

Dartmouth Update

So I am now on the edge of changing states. I am currently in New Hampshire and will be in Vermont soon. As a tribute to this a bunch of us (6) went out and enjoyed a Vermonster. It is a huge bucket of Ben and Jerry's ice cream for those of you not in the know. I think I will be sick. We then went out for supper after this great ordeal (read big mistake). Actually it was a lot of fun but the mint ice cream mixed badly with the cherry ice cream.

I am now close enough for some of you to come visit me. If you feel like coming up and joining me in the woods for an overnight, let me know and I will see what can be arranged. I really have limited internet access so make sure you plan well in advance. Plan for something in Massachusetts as I will be there in about 10 days-ish. I updated the Itinerary on the side so that may give you an idea of how fast (slow) I am moving. I may start to speed up on the "flatter" terrain. They are calling them mountains but I am not sure where they got this definition when compared to the White Mountains we have been training on.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home