Friday, June 03, 2005

Hot, hot, hot

Boy it got hot here. It is 30C (that's 86F for those South of the 49th parallel) right now and it is 10:00 at night. It should be cooling down, not getting hotter. Welcome to Montreal in the Summer. I think that this is unseasonably warm. I find it interesting that even though I sleep with the covers off, I find myself under them and sweating the next morning. I think I need to really kick them off the bed tonight. It feels much hotter tonight then it did last night. I may have to open the window all the way. To hell with the highway noise. I can't sleep in the quiet so whats a little noise when I am already up. I think I may go down and get the floor fan from the garage.

The cough I've had for the last few weeks has been getting better. I hardly cough now and when I do, it is productive. I am still favouring my side as it still hurts a little, but it too is getting better. I think tomorrow morning, I will get the bike out and go for a long ride. I think that if I get it done in the cool of the morning then I can save the afternoon for other things. Not sure what other things but I will have the whole afternoon to ponder that. I think I will also have a nice cool shower after I get back to wash away the stink and road dust.

For those of you who have been following this page from the beginning, there is now an addition in the side bar. I have added my travel itinerary. It is laid out until the end of the trail in the hopes that I will make it that far. One thing to keep in mind is that the dates are not firm, and do not take town stops into account. They also are for ideal number of miles I should accomplish in a day to finish somwhat close to the 6 month mark. Sorry if the font is small or runs off your page.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home