On a good note, the title to my car has been sent and all I have to do is drive down to get it. If I leave tomorrow, I can catch the tail end of my medical insurance to have a few things looked at, but if I wait until after wednesday, I will be able to go to a kayak lesson wednesday night and beat the crowds of people heading back after the long weekend. I could also turn this into a little bit of a training run by hitting the White Mountains on the way back and do a little hiking. At least I will be able to use the smaller hammock and see how I like it. It seemed really small compared to the jumbo one I was using before. Anything to save a pound or two. Also, its not like I can just take it back if I don't like it. I really will need some sort of shelter while on the trail and that is my chosen shelter, so I better get used to it. I hope the sleeping bag somes real soon, I am cutting this real close and should be looking for a bag just in case I need to rust order one.