Friday, April 04, 2008

Backpacking articles

As a way to find out if I am might be able to run a backpacking meetup group, I decided to start writing some articles about backpacking. I felt that this would help me organize my thoughts as well as see if I have anything useful to say. I have been working on a relatively simple post about tents. Or at least I thought it would be simple but it is getting a little out of hand. Oh well. Surfing around and looking at tents isn't so bad. I am actually having a bit of fun thinking about what I want to write about next. I think stoves are up next then I am not sure but I am pulling together a list of things that might be worth writing about and that I have some experience with. Once I finish with the article and if it gets accepted for submission, I will post a link to it here.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Sam said...

That sounds great. Can't wait to read them.

5:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home