Friday, February 15, 2008

ASU trip

I have a business trip coming up in Arizona. I am not really looking forward to it mostly since I took the suggested flight plan without thinking about it. So not only do I have to leave the apartment by 4:30 am I am also missing one of the last kayak rolling sessions. I will only have one more after that and that will be after a 2 week lag. Hopefully I will remember everything. I will be picking someone else up and we will be able to tool around Phoenix together. But neither of us know what there is to do in Phoenix. As far as we know, or have heard, it is a town of retiree's. We are also staying in Tempe so I am not sure how far away Phoenix is or if there is anything more to do in Tempe, which is a college town. We are also working on Monday which is a holiday here. I am not really needed for this trip but thought it would be good to put in an appearance. I had also hoped to do some hiking or backpacking but I don't know the area well enough to go on my own and couldn't find anyone from the gear testing group in the area. Oh well. Maybe some other time I can get out there for a real trip not associated with business.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home