Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Busy workday

Work has started to get really busy lately. I think some of it has to do with the mice but even in the lab I have been finding myself more busy, running around to get things done. TIme is starting to become scarce. Either I am doing more work or I am not working as efficiently as before. I think it is a little of both. I am trying to set up part of a preliminary project and I am not sure how to go about it, so that is taking some time to figure out. It is nice as this is new for me but it is a little bit of a time sink. I also have to decide if I have time in my already busy schedule for masters classes in the fall. I have been trying to do this for a few years now and have finally been in one place long enough to move forward with it. Unfortunately, there are many things I want to do outside of work that are more fun and/or interesting. While advancing my education, degree and job would be great, it has become less of a priority. I feel like I am now working just so I can get out and afford my weekend hobbies. If I could make reliable money doing just my hobbies, then that would work out even better.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home