Monday, February 18, 2008

Hugging a Cactus


Hugging a Cactus
Originally uploaded by Canadian Loonie
Arrived quite early to Arizona and spent the day tooling around and seeing the sites around Arizona State University. This large cactus was located near the sports stadium. So I went over to give it a hug. It is a little hard to see in the picture, but I am wearing a down jacket. I had expected Arizona to be warmer than it was. I ended up wearing my jacket most of the day. So far I have been enjoying the sites and the area. Tomorrow is when the conference/retreat starts and that is when the fun will evaporate. But until then we hit some local shops and went to a local pub and sampled a local microbrew called Kilt Lifter. It is a nice light bodied beer.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sam said...

What an awesome name for a beer.

8:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home