Sunday, February 03, 2008

More Kayak rolling

Had another lesson today. I feel that I get more from the people I know than the instructor. I am sure he is a great instructor when it comes to white water boats, but I am starting to wonder if I will be able to learn to roll my boat. Everyone has assured me that my boat is relatively easy to roll, that just makes me feel really good to hear that. I got some personalized help from a few friends at the pool and I hope I am getting it. By the end of the lesson, I am just too tired to practice anymore of what they are telling me. I really don't have that many lessons left and I would really like to get a roll down before I leave the pool session as I am not sure how many opportunities I will have to get help with the roll.

The social coffee gathering we do after the pool session is lots of fun. Too bad the shop closes at 1:00. That really only gives us about 1 hour to have fun and chat. I have to be careful not to eat too much. The shop has some food but mostly only bagels and cakes. I have been trying to eat more healthy and I don't really consider having cake after rolling to be a good healthy snack. It is a good time to hear about upcoming trips and events.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home