Tuesday, January 08, 2008

First cold of the year

I picked up my first cold of the year on the last day of the ski trip. Likely I picked it up a little before that but the symptoms started showing on the sunday. I am sure the extremely dry hotel room didn't help matters and I just couldn't drink enough water to offset the dehydration lost from skiing and dry hotel air. When I think about it, I think this is actually my first cold in a few years. I have been luck enough to stay healthy in that regard if not in other ways. So this is day 3 with the cold and it really isn't too bad. I am hoping it is on the decline but only time will tell. I really should go out and get some oranges or something with vitamin C in it.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hope you will feel better soon!

2:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home