Monday, September 03, 2007

Dinner party

I was invited out to a dinner party on Labour Day. I wasn't sure I wanted to go as I really dislike going to parties were I know no one. I had also spent a good part of the day doing an IKEA exchange and assembling and moving furniture. But I was talked into it so off I went. I am glad I went actually. It was a small group of people, more one on one, and the conversations didn't exclude me. So even though I really didn't know these people, I felt included. I also brought a couple homebrews and that always gets a few conversations going in my favour. Supper consisted of a really great bbq'ed London Broil. It was very good. Although I had an awful time finding neary parking, the dinner party was worth it.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Sam said...

Ahhh, Ikea. The one place with the furniture that's harder to assemble than it is to pronounce the name of the furniture itself.

9:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home