Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Happy Birthday to me!

It's my birthday today and what am I doing to celebrate? How about trying to get my taxes done so I don't have to worry about them. I managed to slog through all 6 forms that I had to fill out. I also found out that I filled out my taxes wrong for the last few years and I should go back and look at them. If I can get a better return then I should amend them too. One of them will have to be done before this years tax deadline. So add two more forms to deal with on top of the 6 I already did. Ugh!

One of the girls in the lab brought in a really nice brownie style cake with rich gooey frosting. They also sang for me, which was slightly embarassing. There goes the diet though. I have been picking up a little weight again over the last month since I haven't been paying attention and since I keep eating out with my boyfriend. It really isn't a lot of weight but it is there and once it start accumulating, if I don't move into attack mode, it will keep accumulating and become even harder to lose. Also, for some reason it seems to accumulate only in my stomach first so my pants are starting to get tight. Good thing hiking season is pretty much upon us here is DC. The weather has been absolutely gorgeous over the last few days. So it is time to get out and scale some mountains and use some of the new gear I just received for testing.

I heard from my parents and my brother today. I also got a birthday card from my grandparents. Very nice. I am wondering though if my boyfriend forgot or is waiting until he gets back from his trip home. I guess I will find out Sunday when he gets back. I won't hold it against him, it is just a day after all. But a simple Happy Birthday phone call would have been nice. Especially since he kept asking me when it was, like he was making a point of remembering it. Maybe he has something up his sleeve.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home