Saturday, March 24, 2007

Reign over Me

I'm not sure I really enjoyed this movie. While I can say that it was good, I don't think it was more than that. It was mildly entertaining and there was some humour mixed in, but the moral of the movie felt a little forced. The ending seemed rather abrupt and with little lead up.

This movie was set in NYC and revoleved around a dentist running into an old friend and his desire to help that friend get him backon his feet. This friend has lost his family to a tragedy and was only able to continue living by staying in denial of the even and even of his family. Adam Sandler who normally plays the funny guy did a good job at being the tragic sufferer. Unfortunately, I kept waiting for him to be the funny guy which he really wasn't in this movie. Don Cheadle played the good dentist who was looking for a little personal time away from the marriage.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home