Thursday, March 08, 2007

Things On hold

I'm in dating mode right now. I have forgotten how much time new couples spend together. I have been spending most evenings with a guy I had meet earlier. It is becoming quite serious. This means I have been letting things slip. I just posted about 6 entries, including this one, on the blog in one shot in order to catch up. In the mean time though, my poor cat is not getting any attention, I have put my knitting projects on hold and I am barely keeping my head above the water with my gear testing reports and obligations. I find I have been doing more homework at work just so I can get some things done. As I had about 7 reports due in a short amount of time, my blog has suffered. I now have 4 reports left to submit and one of those four has not been started but is due after the rest. I am hoping to get that done this weekend. I have also been letting my knee exercises slip which isn't a good thing. I can feel the pain slowly creeping back in. Time to get back on the ball as I have noticed my eating habits slipping too. Not enough to gain weight but I haven't been eating as many veggies as I normally do. And since I haven't been spending as much time online, I haven't been chatting with my family as often. I did catch up with my brother and mother recently so I don't feel too bad, but I should try to catch my father at some point soon or I will start to feel really bad.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sam said...

Ya need to eat your veggies! LOL

After reading your last couple posts I need to go do some editing on my blog. I did an intro piece for the people on my blogroll and I said you were single. I'll try to keep up! I'm sorry. :-)

10:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home