Friday, February 02, 2007

Car in shop again

So the car made another visit to the shop again. Dropped it off on wednesday and picked it up today. I actually will end up walking about 5 miles total, I walked the 2 to the shop then another 1 to work then I have to go back home then back to work to catch the shuttle to go out tonight. I tried to change the back breaks myself but realised that wasn't going to happen when I couldn't get the caliper pins out on my own. So down to the local shop and I found out that they pins had seized to the rotors and the rotors needed to be replaced at the same time. Luckily they were able to remove the pins in one piece and not cause another expense. Another large bill later, the car sounds much better and I can barely feel the vibration from the front breaks and their slightly bent rotor. Hopefully the car will behave for awhile. I will put in a fuel line filter in the spring along with an oil change.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home