Saturday, September 30, 2006

Sleep in attempt

Tried to sleep in and failed. Instead I ended up laying in bed pretending to be asleep. Not that that makes me feel any better, I actually feel worse for having wasted time that I could have put to another use. So I eventually got up and started working on some of the paperwork I got while at Georgetown. Lots of things to do to get the lab back up and running once we move. Georgetown is much more detail oriented than Harvard is. This just means I will have to pay more attention to some things that I currently push off to the back burner. I will have to make sure the rest of the lab is aware of these differences too. I am wondering if it might be possible to set up a time for all the lab to get all the necessary training done all at once. I will have to look into this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home