Saturday, August 19, 2006

More I-don't-feel-goods

What a wonderful start to the weekend, first yesterday now this morning. I am not a morning person and waking up in pain just made me really cranky. I wasn't even going to get up but Mother Nature called loud and clear. So I dragged myself out of bed and took something. After an hour and a shower, I was feeling much more human. Ready to tackle the day and go to work. Work? On a saturday your ask? Yes, we have these experiments running that require contant care. As I had the last two weekends off and I was not going to Montreal this weekend, I gave one of the other post-docs a break. We have a new post-doc starting on Monday and she will be working on this project until she gets settled. So I need to get her access to the facility so I can have a break during the week to. At least we wrapped up one of the two experiments. Running two experiments at the same time, in the same cages is a real pain in the butt. This experiment is a short one so it will finish end of next week. Then I will give everyone a little break before starting another experiment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home