Tuesday, July 14, 2009

About to leave

I did my last minute laundry yesterday and am trying to finish up the last minute packing today. I have to pack not only the stuff I need to the OR show, but I also need to pack some stuff to go backpacking while I am out there. It seems like I have so much to do and I just can't wrap my head around it. I do know that I will be coming back with a lot more stuff then I went out with. I was able to pack everything I needed in the large green duffel with my clothes in a carryon that fits inside the duffel. This way I can either expand the duffel or remove the carryon and have more space. I am really looking forward to this trip. I haven't seen my boyfriend in too long. While this will be a short trip, it will be nice to see him again. I really can't wait. I'm off to bed as I fly out extremely early in the morning.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home