Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Missed weeknight paddles

I miss going on the thursday night paddling sessions. I hope I will be able to go again soon as the season is starting soon again. In the meantime, my paddling partner and I have been doing wednesday night paddles to make up for the lack of exercise. They have been good but I ended up missing the last few of those either due to a business trip to NY or due to the weather. This week I am missing the paddle as I am preparing to go to SC to take a few paddling classes at a festival. I am not looking forward to the drive there and back as I don't really know the guy I am carpooling with. I hope the other group can caravan with us so passengers can move around a bit. At least it will help spell both drivers as one passenger is not a driver.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home