Tuesday, April 22, 2008

I'm published

On the net that is. But it is something. I wrote an article for Associated Content about the different types of backpacking shelter styles currently available on the market. The article can be found here: http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/715941/backpacking_shelters_everything_you.html If you read it please leave me a comment and please pass it on to anyone who might be interested in learning more about shelters. I am planning on writing a few more articles so stay tuned. It didn't pay much and I won't get rich on it but it is cool to get some money for writing something. I haven't made anything with fiction but I seem to be doing well with non-fiction.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Sam said...

Very Cool!

4:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home