Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Tax Time

So once again it is tax time. This year the tax deadline is the 17th of April. So I carefully did all my taxes ahaead of time then mailed them in yesterday, almost at the last minute. I also found out I filled out my previous years incorrectly so I decided to go back and take a look at them. In the end I filled out 7 tax forms this year. I revisited the 2003 tax year as the statue was expiring this year. I think I might have posted it 1 day late but I hope they don't notice, especially since it was a nice chunk back to me. I will be revisiting 2004 and 2005 over the next month and see if any of those are affected too. Maybe I can get more back, which would be nice. I am actually getting a nice chunk back from all the returns and I am trying to decide what to do with the money. I am set for beer supplies, I continually receive new hiking gear for testing. So either I can invest it or look into kayaking equiment and invest what is left. My savings account has been growing nicely and even if nothing is left from my return, I can possibly start moving some savings into an investment account anyways. The boss has also said he wants to put in for a raise for me so that will help with the savings and investments.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home