Thursday, March 01, 2007

What a week

What a week, it is now March and I am really not sure how time got away from me. Maybe it is because there is someone in my life right now and we have been spending a lot of time together. I met him at one of the TGIF's. Several us of from the lab ended up over at the campus bar. As he knew one of the group, we sat next to him and started chatting. I didn't think anything of it until we ran into each other almost a week later and he convinced me to go back to the bar. So another TGIF was formed. I didn't want to get into another relationship right now as I am still new to the area but he is so nice and we hit it off so well. He is also really funny and fun to be around. He is quite different from the last few people I dated. He works at the hospital on campus so we meet up after work. We even go together for lunch one day. It was so nice and sunny out with a cooling breeze. So different from the last weekend where we had winter. This was almost late spring. I'll have to be carefull I don't get too much sun, I haven't seen it in awhile and I might get a burn.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home