Sunday, April 02, 2006

On the trail again

It was just so beautiful this weekend that I just had to strap on some knee braces and hit the trails. I actually hit the trails yesterday and today and seemed to do well. I got to explore Breakheart Reservation a little bit in that I took paths I hadn't taken before. And it was absolutely gorgeous out. The sun was shining in a cloudless sky, I could see the Boston skyline and I could actually see the ocean too. I do have some minor discomfort in my back but the knees seem to be okay and the muscles were sore from Friday. I decided on Friday to rearrange some of the drawers in the lab. And rather than remove the contents to another drawer, I just pulled out the whole drawer and did a swap. Needless to say, all the bending over put a nice stretch through my hamstrings that are still sore today and likely will be tomorrow. I did get some stretching in before and after hiking so hopefully there will be a minimum of discomfort in that area.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home