So another test series has been completed for BackPackGearTest. I have finished testing a leather boot sealant. It is beeswax based and actually quite nice. Too bad the only boots I had to test them on are kind of uncomfortable to wear. They are too rigid around my ankle for hiking in. They do work very well as winter boots as I have plenty of room for an extra layer of thick wool socks to keep my toes warm. I finally found a use for all those wool socks I knit and can't wear. I discovered I have tender feet, and knit socks are hard to walk on as they are rough on the inside. So I still have one more active series to finish testing and I have two more potential tests that I am waiting for to arrive. I was supposed to get a sleeping bag twice but those tests fell through. Too bad, I really want a down sleeping bag. There is still one outstanding test call for a down sleeping bag, otherwise, maybe next winter.