Thursday, December 22, 2005

New Job

The good news is that I have a new job starting beginning January. The bad news is that I don't think I will like the job. It just is not what I am looking for but given the job market and my lack of French, I am somewhat limited in what I can apply for. I did get another interview for a job out in Calgary that looks really great. I hope I get that job. At least it will get me out of this province. The politics are really going downhill. The English papers are slanted one way and the French papers are all very separatist. The french papers don't even try to make an effort to give arguments for keeping the country together. Is it any wonder the French want to separate so badly. Oh well.

I still have about a month worth of entries to get up onto to blog about my thru-hike. I will be trying to make a dent in those the next few days. I am so busy with knitting Christmas gifts right now that the thought of typing makes my wrists hurt.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home