Friday, October 07, 2005

Washington DC and the solar decathalon

No more day count as the hiking is over. The adventure still continues. I was out exploring DC. I came out of the metro here to go to the Smithsonian museum and there was a Solar Decathalon occuring on the mall green. It was nice to see it and great to see that the only Canadian team was Concordia, my home university and UofM. I explored the museum of Natural History then explored many of the solar homes set up. They were very nice but some of the layouts were not to my liking. It was all very fascinating and I would like to go back to see the ones that were not yet open either because of the contest or construction not yet finished. The weather was also very rainy. I was soaked as my rain coat is only a thin windbreaker. Due to yet another hurricane or tropical storm, it is going to rain like this at least tomorrow and possibly longer. I have more museums to see tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home