Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Duncannon 20Sep05 Day96

I am staying at the famous Doyle Hotel in Duncannon. Famous on the trail at least as a good, cheap place to get drunk. 90 cents for a beer is a good buy. Tomorrow I will zero then try to take things easier. The group I was travelling with were in town today after slacking. So I know they are a day ahead of me. I think I may be hiking alone for a bit and see how that goes. Pokey and D-Spo will be visiting familly for 4 days so we may meet again. I really need a rest. Today was only 11 miles into town and it was killing me. I am feeling tired and worn out by the rough terrain. The next section is going to be farm land which may be hard if it is a hot day but hopefully no more rocks. Tomorrow I will go through my pack and try to lighten up the load again. My back has been giving mesome problems lately and a lighter pack will be much appreciated. But I tink I am down to the bare essentials now. If water is more plentiful then that will help and if I carry less food I will lose lots of weight there.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home