Sunday, August 21, 2005

Dalton 21Aug05 Day 66

We woke up this morning to some rain so we went back to sleep. Later on, Rob from the Bird Cage came over and picked us up. He felt bad he didn't have room for us so he made room. It was really nice as we got a shower and laundry. I got a chance to catch up with Puck and Moose Charmer. Puck had some problems with having to jump from a moving vehicle. He was in good shape, just sore and with road rash. Rob took a bunch of us to a swimming hole. HeeHaw and Bouie jumped off the road swing. The water was quite cold. I am glad I opted to not go swimming. Later that night, Rob tooka group of us to listen to his band. It was a great treat to listen to live music. Puck gave me a dancing lesson, the 2-step. I was also hit on by Capt Morgan, a nobo who was travelling with Reality Check. I ended up staying up until 1:30 in the morning talking with Puck, Rob, Reality Check, Capt Morgan(who went to bed early), and Trip. Reality Check and Capt Morgan tried to convince me to hike north with them. They are also talking about doing the PCT next April. That would be so much fun to do after this but I don't think I could afford to go that soon nor do I think I would want to go so soon after doing the AT.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home