Sunday, June 19, 2005

19 Jun 05 Day 3

Today was a beautiful day. The sun was out and athough it was about 40F this morning it was much warmer at midday. I am still a walking wreck. Every part of me aches. I don't take breaks during the day as I don't want to take my pack off. I don't feel I have been eating or drinking enough and I stink to high heavens.

I am not cut out for this. Tomorrow I will take the road and try to get either a lift or get to Whit House Hostel. At least I took lots of pictures today. I had the camera in my pocket which made for quick and easy access. Too bad I hadn't thought of it sooner or I could have snagged a photo of a mouse standing in the middle of the road. I think I got some pics of Katahdin from Rainbow Wedges. I will have to download them then look at the map to see if I did.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home