Thursday, February 05, 2009

Writing sessions

I haven't been very good about making it to the weekly writing sessions. I really have to be better at going to those as I really want to do more writing. I am currently in the process of editing the first novel I wrote over the first two National Novel Writing Months that I participated in. Over two months I wrote 100,000. The funny thing, now that I going back and editing the thing was that the two parts were written a year apart and there are some strange comments within the text referring to names because I couldn't remember what I had written. I think the editing is also giving me a chance to go back and make sure there is better continuity between the two parts. On a good note, I have had a few friends read the story to get opinions and the feed back has been pretty good. One friend is even helping highlight things that don't really make sense which is making the editing go a bit better. I still find it is hard to edit my own stuff. Guess I will see what happens. Have to start going back to the writing group though.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home