I came to work today expecting to not do much. We are only scheduled to work Monday and Tuesday this week before the New Year's break. Unfortunately I noticed someone had brought up some experiments that had to be dealt with that day. Apparently there was a miscommunication between some of the team members. This left me and another cow-worker in the position of having to do the experiments so we wouldn't lose the data point. Since we had worked 2 months on this, it wasn't an option to just drop it. So we rushed to label some tubes and started working on the collection points. NEedless to say, our very relaxed day became a very busy day because of this. We have decided in future to make sure everyone is aware of what dates we need to do these on as this was a very long day. Oh well. At least we managed to get the work done before 5:00.