Wednesday, January 28, 2009

What to do

Got a new guy in my life and I am not quite sure what to make of it. Happened as I was leaving Utah after the gear show. I went hiking with one of the gear testers who is local and we got some supper afterwards. The day and evening flew by really fast. I could tell he liked me but I wasn't really interested. Just don't think I am interested in getting hurt again after the last one. So I was friendly but nothing more. He actually was really nice and gave me a lift to the airport the next morning and just before leaving for the security line, I gave him a hug. This is a huge break in protocol for me as I am not normally a hugger with people I barely know. The hug stretched into a kiss before I knew it. I don't think I am ready for this but I can't really turn my back on it either. He seems to be a really nice guy who has many common interests with me, a much better match then the other guys I have dated. We even have the same sense of humour, it is a little scary. I will have to see what happens. Guess time will tell once the first blush is gone.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home