Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Still no sleep

I took the new allergy medicine last night, and while my nose was clear, I woke up at 2:00 ad couldn't get back to sleep. It really didn't help that I could not get comfortable and was tossing and turning. I finally gave up at 4:00 and hopped on the computer and answered emails and played games. So this morning I called for a doctors appointment. They took me almost right away. That was when I found out that it is a bad idea to take sudafed before bedtime as it is an upper. So the doctor has me on Flonase now and I had to skip the evening allergy routine and move it to the morning. Hopefully I will start getting some sleep soon. While I am used to waking up every other hour during the night, I am also used to falling back to sleep, eventually. This is just waking up with no falling back asleep. So I am a little out of it today. I think I will go to bed early tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home