Monday, September 04, 2006

Beerfest

I decided to take a chance and go watch Beerfest even though the write up was not very inspiring. I should have listened to my insticts. this was not a very good movie. Maybe if I was a college aged party goer, then this would have appealed to me more. As I do not fit into that category, I was not very impressed. The plot was also a little on the thin side, especially when one of the main characters dies and they replace him in a clear case of deus ex machina. I wish I had put my money towards something better. I am not even sure I can say that it was good for sheer entertainment because I was questioning the reality every step of the way and had trouble getting caught up in the movie. Basically, wait for it to come out on video unless you are a college kid looking for new party tricks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home