Monday, August 21, 2006

I'm getting a laptop

So I finally have enough disposible income sitting in the bank account to seriously consider getting a laptop. I have been wanting one for quite some time now and I think now that I have a Harvard discount available, I might as well use it. If I plan carefully, I don't think the purchase will hurt that much. I had a hard decision to make. I wanted to get an IBM thinkpad but I wanted something compatible with my iPod. I also wanted something that had the potential for linux. So in the end I think I am going to break down and buy a MacBook and sell the Mac desktop. This will leave me with the same number of computers but one will be more portable. I don't think I want to start accumulating computers right now. So next pay will be the perfect opportunity to drain the bank account.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home