Friday, June 23, 2006

Blue Ribbon BBQ Again

My parents arrived last night. I worked today giving them a chance to get some shopping in. So tonight was another Blue Ribbon night. And pulled chicken is still my favourite dish but the absolute best is their mashed potatoes. I don't know what they put inthem, put it is very addictive and they are sooo good. To die for. I think most of it has to do with the pototoes. They use red potatoes, leaving the skins on some, with some butter and milk. Mmmm, downright heavenly.

As there is no guest bedroom, I slept out on the futon. It isn't that bad but there are new noises, and different light sources to block out that I just had a bad night's sleep. I can't wait to get my bed back. Tomorrow looks like another full day of shopping. Hopefully I can get everything on my list. On a good note, my mother felt that the apartment was clean. Cleaner than my last few apartment's had been kept. It's not like I don't clean but I have a long-haired cat that leaves dust bunnies behind him when he moves. The first place had wall to wall carpeting, and the last place had too much furniture and something seriously wrong with the bathroom. This place is easy to clean, and I think that keeping the furniture to a minimum is very helpful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home