Wednesday, January 04, 2006

PaperWork Sucks

Why is it I always work with people who love the idea of keeping piles and piles of papers around. Today, my job was to go through a stack of old packing slips and order forms trying to find a few old invoices. Think I could find them? No. So I had to call the companied and get them to send us new ones to add to the stack. Now I know why they call it Piled Higher and Deeper.

I am thinking I am going to try to go to Arisia this year. I sent out an inquiry to see if anyone wants to go so I can just share a hotel room to keep costs down. This year looks good, but then all the years in the past have been good. Hopefully I can get someone to go with me. It is next weekend so the timing may be a little tight. Especially since I have made no reservations. There are no doubles left and I have to RRSP by friday to have a good chance of getting the rates. Maybe I will get a queen and a cot or sleep on the floor. Whatever happens, happens. I may also have a free membership from last year as I did some volunteering. I did get a free t-shirt out of it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home