Thursday, August 25, 2005

Dalton 25Aug05 Day 70

Back in Dalton again from Great Barrington. I was so cold last night I don't think I slept at all. I will be getting my sleeping bag back tomorrow so that will help things. Although I still have a slow leak in my air mattress and have not been able to fix it. I tried once but could not find it. Everyone went on ahead. I am not sure I will catch them before they go to NYC. I am not sure I will go to NYC as I don't think I can afford the expence. It will just give me an excuse to spend money I don't have. I will do as many miles as I can and try to catch up to Bad Cheese. She is opting to skip NYC also so she can finish her school essays.

I called my parents while I was here. It was good to talk to them. They are doing well and my mother had me laughing hysterically about the cats' antics. I miss my cats a lot. They are quite the characters.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home